Rofos Ray Donut BCD kompleet
BCD (Buoyancy Control Device)
Technical Rear Donut BCD
After two years of studies and tests, Rofos finally proposes a series of technical donut rear jackets.
The models come with four different capacities and are designed for double tanks.
The 30 pounds model goes with 7 + 7 and 8.5 + 8.5 tanks, 40 pounds with the 10 + 10 and 12 + 12, 50 pounds with the 15 + 15 and 16 + 16, and 60 pounds with the 18 + 18 and 20 +20.
It is available in three versions: all black, gray-black, and red-gray-black.
On the surface the jackets ensure excellent support even with heavy equipment. Underwater, the feeling is that of great stability and hydrodynamics, with an ease of management never seen before. The air volumes are well distributed and whatever position you may assume underwater, you’ll always be able to manage the air with ease and precision. The rear valve can be reached with extreme ease and is placed optimally for unloading. The loading button on the inflator has a simple and robust design.
- Entirely Made in Italy.
- Materials resistant to UV rays.
- Cordura® 1000 outer bag, with flat felled seams.
- Volume reduced in the area of the manifolds.
- Inner bag fabric high-frequency welded.
- Inflator with increased outlet with buttons in polymer, with oval tube and inner safety cable in steel.
- Outlet valve with 3mm Dyneema line.
- Polyurethane antifreeze hose.
- Steel eyelets.
- 50 mm single strap for the shoulder / waist with reference notches and steel eyelet, with 3 steel D-rings.
- 50 mm soft crotch strap with 2 steel D-rings.
- Stainless steel additional buckle to block the cannister.
- Snap ring for oval-shaped hose.
- Elastic bands to block hose / flashlight.
- 4 mm stainless steel, sandblasted scratchproof.
- 3 kg of weight.
- Beveled outline, holes and cracks.
- Tilted top slots to avoid belt stress and bending.
Inflatable buoy pocket
- Cordura® 1000, padded.
- Zip to facilitate insertion of the balloon.
- Stainless steel screws with scratchproof hexagon socket cap.
- Anti-slipping elastic band to hold the buoy in place.